UK Burnout Breeder gets no jail time after son dies horrible death from poison plant food
In November of 2010 2-year-old Aaron Booth died a prolonged, torturous and horrible death. He drank a bottle of plant food that contained mostly potassium hydroxide. He had to have his stomach and esophagus removed. Unfortunately doctors were not able to save him as his windpipe had been destroyed by the toxic chemicals. Aaron held on for 11 days before finally succumbing to lethal effects of the poison. So how did he get his hands on such a dangerous toxin?
It seems that his female birth organism, Lauren Booth, and her boyfriend had been up until 6am, doing responsible adult things I’m sure, and crashed without feeding Aaron. Being a hungry 2-year-old he grabbed the nearest thing that looked like a bottle, in this unfortunate case it was the caustic plant food. The plant food was allegedly being used for the all the weed she was growing in the house. And like most drug users it seems she was more concerned about the drugs than her son.
Prosecutor Thomas Storey said that when Aaron’s father Mohammed Khan visited the hospital, Booth seemed more concerned about moving her cannabis plants than her son’s condition.
He recounted: ‘She told him that she and her partner had been trying to make some money by growing skunk [a type of cannabis] in the house, almost seeming annoyed by the involvement of the police because they were going to have to find somewhere else to grow [the drugs].’
A jury had heard that police found material relating to cannabis-growing on a computer in the cluttered house, but Aaron’s bedroom was ‘curiously empty’. The prosecution said Mr Williams (the boyfriend) had time to remove any plants after the child went to hospital.
So when her number came up for trial she would be looking at hard time since Aaron died such a horrible death. Not so much, this is England after all. She received a 12-month sentence, all suspended. And in my best TV announcer voice, “But wait, there’s more.” She already has another kid. She now has a daughter who is almost one. Luckily the child is in foster care.
The judge said that Booth would have to live with her consequences for the rest of her life. Excuse me your honour but she obviously never gave a shit about Aaron since she was growing drugs in the house and obviously neglecting him.
I just by wish by suspended sentence he meant she would be suspended by her neck while given a Drano douche and Clorox enema while forced to gargle with lye. Then maybe there would be justice for Aaron.
Thanks to Veronica for the tip.